Welcome to M-Brace Bathgate
At M-Brace Orthodontics we create beautiful and confident smiles for our patients, and help children, adolescents and adults embrace life with a beautiful smile.
We are conveniently located with easy to find town centre practices in Bathgate, Glenrothes and Airdrie where we provide specialist orthodontic treatments to suit your lifestyle, timescales and budget.
Invisalign™ Clear Aligners are almost invisible, and provide a less intrusive method of teeth straightening which is barely visible even when you speak or smile. Invisalign Aligners offer an efficient, fast, and discreet form of treatment that no-one needs to know you are having, but one where people will certainly notice the results.
- Invisalign is discreet and no-one will know you’re having treatment unless they look closely.
- Invisalign is removable so you can continue eating, drinking and caring for your teeth as normal.
- Invisalign is comfortable as it does not use brackets or wires so you can carry on your day to day life with confidence.
Traditional metal and wire braces can be more cost-effective than discreet braces, and better suited to intensive orthodontic work, or treatment through the NHS. But if you would prefer less obvious or faster working methods, M-Brace are able to provide a number of alternatives:
- Clear and tooth coloured fixed braces and wires for less obvious treatment.
- Damon braces which can provide a fast and comfortable solution due to the use of sliding wires.
- NHS braces for adults and children via a referral from your regular dentist.
Lingual braces offer a unique and sophisticated form of orthodontic treatment. Where traditional braces are fixed to the front of the teeth, lingual braces are positioned behind them; this provides one of the most discreet treatments available, while still allowing teeth to be moved gently and precisely.
Lingual braces are:
- Completely customizable for greater comfort.
- Almost invisible in normal circumstances.
- Precisely designed for discreet but gentle aligning.
Book a Complimentary Consultation
Book a complimentary consultation to discuss the most suitable private treatment for you. Consultations can be at any of our clinics, or by video from the comfort of your home. During this free of charge, no obligation appointment, one of our friendly Orthodontic Therapists will discuss the best methods of treatment and type of braces for you based on your goals, dental health, timescale, and budget.
We welcome NHS patients under 18 years old.
Ask your dentist to refer your child.NHS Treatment